Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Waccamaw line

Waccamaw line

Who has won with that blood expect them and Pnitty Kennels
    and Pelican Bay? Just always been odd how no one is winning with that but these guys.

I heard that there are very little competitive dogs from Waccamaw or that they're being undercover about they're few select dog. I've heard most of they're stock is hog dogs now.

20 plus years ago, they had great dogs!! It was odd how very few back then won with their dogs.

I would say dogs off Yellow produce regardless of who owned them. But, on the other hand. People fuck dogs up everyday and blame it on the breeder!!

But, many times hunters aren't breeders...

Now Waccamaw's ole man was the real dogman.Not his son..

But, many times hunters aren't breeders...

STP wasn't a breeder those ole boys didn't like to fool with puppies. They brought ready bulldogs. There were many in years pass like that. Not uncommon..

I like making dogs. For some reason my pups usually come out healthy. Either I'm arrogant and lucky or stupid. I have a plan in my head. My family seems to be coming along. I really don't want to advertise and I don't want my pups out. I know I can form a line. I like working dogs.

The blue print is already done in working dogs from Coon hounds to Pointers.. Dobermans.. Rottweilers...All you have to do is follow the breeds footprints.

I never had a problem with waccamaw. one of my dogs was 50% his breeding. I look for his influence in the offspring I have. There is a general hate for family bred dogs. I commend him on sticking with a recipe and having success with it.

These days you have to make sure what's, what . Pure RBJ doesn't have an out it. Most of the ones I see today are off Quick, who's sire was their out G/C Ratter dog.

I liked my RBJ years prior straight with no outs. Had the pleasure of having dogs right off Yellow. People forget the Wac yard is based off the Chavis Sabre bitch. Who was heavy Yellow John, not Yellow. They took that Sabre bitch to Yellow and look what they got, a game litter with ablity. I hear some talk nonsense about their Ch.LJ dog not being a producer. I think Splitear was the real deal in box and out. But, LJ had zero Yellow in him..

I posted this question as a general one..I have no issue with that blood.. Lines like Burns, Tant throw different as does Wac. Dogs do. On the average the dogs straight off Yellow worked everything many years prior.