Thread: Turtlebuster Dogs

Turtlebuster Dogs

The Good Old Turtle Buster Dogs
    The Turtle Buster dogs were nothing to play around in the early days. Seems every dog has been shadowed by jealously, envy, and hatred of some sorts. Everybody got something to say out of their mouths. And it's usually always behind a lie or deceit to deter those who can't think for their F**KING selves. And this includes the "Older Timers" and "Old Timers" who walk around with this GODLY image, and may have had 1-3 dogs in their LIFETIME who gained a "cult following", now they're an authority with these dogs. And I call it BS. The most successful dog men, you don't know their names, nor do they barely share their dogs. They avoid gatherings crowded with the thieves, gossipers and frauds. I definitely never attend the functions. If I need to visit, I go to their homes over coffee. And WE need to settle things, they know where to find me. I could count very few among them who are truly genuine with great credibility. If I DON'T remember, or know, I DON'T. Sometimes knowledge about a particular dog just never reached me. No one knows, or met every top competitor in the United States, Mexico, Canada, and the Americas. I've seen things in my life reminisce too a horror flick, and extremely very real. While I never used a Turtle buster dog, I have seen those box crocodiles in action, and it's nothing short of a blood bath.
    The dogs were hard biting game dogs that lacked anything in the field of a good match dog, except they fought, and lost game like most any other lines. There are NO invincible super dogs in this sport. Fargo beat 2 champions Gilly, and Luke in 2 hours 18 mins. Later Fargo would lost game to the super bad Grand Champion Mo. at 6 years of age, who himself would lose game to Champion Charlie. But, not before he defeated another Turtle Buster dog named Basket in 1 hr. 08 mins lose game. Champion Footie was open to the world. The eager, hungry for victory, Champion 410 won over Katie Marlowe's Red Boy dog, Champion Radar man 4xW going for his grand title. Champion Red Dog 3xw made a name for himself against top notch pro dogs, and rose to the occasion. The dogs were winning within good percentages at the top of the performance, and Gaines was able to see first hand the achievements of his family of dogs. Champion Willy was another monster in the box, alongside many others. More importantly, the dogs behind the Turtle Buster line are well deserved. The Red Devil dogs, heavy Old Mason blood through King Fish, heavy De Cordova, Nebletts/Colby blood. And this is why Turtle Buster has been crossed with other strains of the "Old Family" dogs and also commonly with Red Boy. The heavy Red Devil also has Turtle Buster along with other De Cordova dogs, Hemphill and Red Boy dogs. And they are very successful crosses, and for good reason.
    K. Gaines has a vision, and he specifically did NOT prefer "soft mouth" dogs, which he'd never use, he sought the "hard biting" game dog, and he got them. Were they ALL deep game is left to ponder, but, the ones that accomplished did prove themselves remarkably game. And Gaines could readily selected dogs from his yard he could compete with. Those dogs were good and bad like any line, however, when Gaines bought a dog, he bought a dog. Champion Timex 4xW at the time was OPEN to all, and no one took the weight. It was stated by Older timers, former Grand Champion Sandman before his timely demise, Grand Champion Buck, Grand Champion Ace, specifically would not take the weight. But, I highly doubt they avoided Timex due to the fact of the sport's competitive drive, those dog men behind those dogs were known to go against the best. Moreover, If that was the case, the world would never know the classic marathon match between two of the greatest dogs in their weight class, Buck and Sandman. In addition, with a mouth like Timex, 3 hour matches were but a thought, a fairy tale, they simply did not exist. I personally highly doubt the probability of a marathon match with his crushing mouth, but, you never know the dog to come along and defy all odds. While the blood is rare to exhibit in the box, it's not extinct, and when one hears the mention of the Turtle Busters dogs, know I shared this much. Thanks for allowing me to share my experience, Bob Johnson

Good write up

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...hp?dog_id=1371

Like back in my history. If there was no X-ray the patient didn't exist. Like who are you talking about. Same with dogs and peds. Even if they are disputed

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...hp?dog_id=1371

The only time a dogman is telling the truth is when he calls the other dogman a liar !!!!

Only seen one T.B. dog, a female. Nice little black dog but very skittish.
    Can tell though, one time it took off from the owners hands to chase down a squirrel and in this route she was run over by a car.
    All we heard was bang, bump, car jump off the ground in the rear and came to a halt but the bitch got on out and kept running for the squirrel and fear of being reprimanded possibly from it's owner. Thankfully after we found her we were looking all over her to see where she may have broken a bone or two but aside from some hairs on the top of her back/spine being burnt from the exhaust running down thru the car, there was nothing wrong with her.
    We took her to the vet to make sure there were no internal bleedings etc and this was when I heard the vet tell me while my friend went to get the dog.
    If I were to make a living taking care of pitbull dogs, I'd be broke. Damn dogs are almost indestructible. Yrs later after going into Captain America Ch dog and bringing my dogs nose in a cup off ice to put back on at 6am he reminded me of those words.. These dogs are special. They sure are.