Thread: Site issues?

Site issues?

Anyone else having trouble with the entering peds on a phone? When I access the site on a phone, it comes up looking weird. White background and everything is down the side of screen instead of across the top, and while tryin to enter ped, it fails to load any of the dogs in the database.

If the screen is white you probably selected a different skin. Terminator Steel is the default setting and works best across all devices. You can change the setting in the bottom left corner of the screen.

Still white

Still have problems screen is still white with terminator steel

Quote Originally Posted by Socks View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with the entering peds on a phone? When I access the site on a phone, it comes up looking weird. White background and everything is down the side of screen instead of across the top, and while tryin to enter ped, it fails to load any of the dogs in the database.
    Was having trouble, I changed browsers.

Same things happening with me too...

Same thing happening with me... It's almost unusable. Has to be the site cuz my phone's brand new..smh

I would recommend signing out and clearing your browser history. I reset everything on my end including the server. Then follow this link -->

www.thepitbullbible.com